MEET OUR DENTAL SPECIALISTS
At Cosmetic Dental Care and Implant Center you are always our number one priority. Our specialists take the time to listen to your needs and concerns, explain procedures in simple terms and help you feel at home. We will take as much time as you need, there is no rushing or assembly line service here. If you have a specific outcome in mind we will make sure to get you as close to that as possible.
Dr. Jose Moreno Chartier
In 2005 Dr. Moreno graduated from the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica where he received his degree as a Doctor in Dental Surgery. He is a Member of the Costa Rican Board of Dentistry and President at Cosmetic Dental Care and Implant Center. He has had training in dental implant placement at the Dental Cosmetics and Dental Skills Center in Costa Rica as well as at the Zimmer-Biomet Institute in Carlsbad, California. As his patient you can very well see through his undivided attention and careful consideration on every detail that this is his life’s passion. He will guide you step by step and make sure you get what you are after and that your mind is at ease when under his care.
His credentials and experience include:
- Dental implants.
- Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Dental Surgery.
- Oral and Dental Restoration.
- Coursed in Implantology and Oral Surgery from the Dental Cosmetics and Dental Skills Center.
- Coursed in Implantology at the Zimmer-Biomet Institute.
- Member of the World Dental Federation.
- Member of the Central American and Panama Dental Federation.
- Member of the Latin American Dental Federation.
Dr. Fernando Hernández
Graduate in 2004 Universidad Latina de Costa Rica. Member of the Costa Rica Dental Association since 2004.
Dr. Emilio Ramírez
Dr. Emilio Ramírez is a graduate from the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, Guadalajara Jalisco, Mexico. He is committed to providing the highest level of expertise and care to every patient he sees by taking the time required for an outstanding and almost entirely pain free result. Dr. Ramírez is well known for his excellent performance and careful work in both simple and complex cases.
Dr. Andrés Fernández
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- 2005 Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Bogotá, Colombia MSC in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- 2005 Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Bogotá, Colombia Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Specialization.
- 2001 University Latina of Costa Rica San José, Costa Rica DDS Degree.
- Asociación Colombiana de Cirugía Oral y Maxilofacial.
- Asociación Latinoamericana de Traumatología Buco Maxilo Facial.
- AO Foundation.
- Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica.
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Grettel always receives patients with the kindest demeanor and a warm smile making you feel right at home. She has been a dental assistant for more than 10 years and loves what she does. Our patients are in great hands when she is on the job. Grettel often says that the best part about being a dental assistant is caring for her patients and seeing their smile once treatment is completed.